eating behvior data
- Real time corrective guidance for modifying eating behaviour - bio feedback during meals.
- Real time analysis of eating behaviour patterns
- Remote e-monitoring, data collection and follow-up referrals to the required caregivers based on current ststus
- Objective data based compliance and clinical reports
- Alerts and referrals to the surgeon in case of complication development
- The caloric intake of the patient per meal and per day
Our technology - the Barisense EBM-TID (Eating Behaviour Monitoring & Training Implanted Device) will provide the WLS patients and surgeons:
Barimote technology when used with all existing leading WLS procedures ,will improve the WLS results, will enable the patients to maintain their long term weight loss achievements and significantly reduce their complications rate thus increasing their satisfaction.
For more information contact us.
All patients undergoing leading Weight Loss Surgeries (WLS) - Adjustable Gastric Banding, Gastric Bypass or Sleeve Gastrectomy, are expected to adopt new eating behavior following the surgical procedure. Patients are expected to adopt those modifications as a result of the surgical restriction and the care giver verbal instructions. Follow-up visits are an important factor too in WLS long term success as they enable care givers to monitor the patient’s progress and give them corrective advice. However, the majority of the WLS patients require a more comprehensive corrective guidance and follow-up visits that are based on objective progress data that currnetly is not available to the care giver. Due to the current state of the art, many patients do not adopt the correct behavioural modifications and avoid the follow-up consultations which eventually lead to development of complications, weight regain and reoperations.